Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Obsession in Life

All about what I love food, movies, books, shows and many more.

My most watched Movies. These movies I will keep watching forever, I think they are evergreen.
  • Bol Radha Bol
  • Andaz Apna Apna

TV Shows
  • Sarabhai-vs-Sarabhai - It's hilarious. Damn Funny !!!


Food that I am always dying to eat.
  • Rajma-Chawal. Only prepared by my Mom. She cooks it best in the world. Waiting badly for next trip to home.
  • Idli-Sambhar. But, here is one gotcha. First priority to my aunt and then Mom. I can bet it, if once you eat Idli-Sambhar cooked by them, you will never like it anywhere else.
  • Gajar ka Halwa - and that too Home made only.
My Favorite Books
  • "My Experiments with Truth" - An autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi.
Only one thing I can said about this book..."Now, It's my inspiration in Life. If in future, I get some success in life, this book will have a huge hand in that."

Favorite Articles
  • http://www.robinsharmaarticles.com



Will be keep updating this post now-and-then.

Tab tak...Jai Ram Ji ki..
and Hule-Hulare
- Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment