Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Public Blog

This is my first public blog. Just started today, blogging, because want to start something completely new in life. Not much expectation from it. Just a stress-buster.

Today, on 27th Jan, two of my friends - Chandreshwar Pratap Madhesiya and Arpit Mehrotra- nickname as- Chandu and Chhota respectively, have completed 1 year in IT industry. My best wishes to both of them.

Let's see whether bonding between me and blog really strikes like that of other social networking websites like orkut, facebook, twitter. Anyways, I am thinking of Social Networking Strike (better known as SoNet Strike) for one week, because of my addiction to them, for atleast every alternative week from february., the coming Monday.

Until Next Blog..

Cheers and be Energetic.

Rahul

2 comments:

  1. Great keep it up. Do take a break from all SoNet but not from blogging. it is a great way to unwind and relax. Trust me , after every piece of write up you will feel very happy, excited and an urge to write more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Sir !!!
    In free time, I keep thinking of new topics for blog. I already have some 8 mind-crazy issues / topics to write/discuss on.

    Thanks and Blog Zindabad :-)

    ReplyDelete