Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stupid Questions about life ?

"There is nothing like stupid questions, only stupid answers."

This famous phrase, I had heard once in school and have changed my life a lot. Since,then, I am asking all stupid questions, and people around me going crazy.

But, sometimes, I feel my questions are very valid. There are some questions, I have asked to many people, but not able to get proper answers. Hope, anyone in this world, answers me in detail. You can also have a look at them.

1. "God has created this world. But, from where, God himself comes into existence? How he suddenly comes from nowhere and he got so much power?"

If you are atheist, what I want to ask is,
- "How does first element is produced from nowhere ? Even for big-bang theory, you need some raw things. From where they come ?"

Many people have given me answer, that your answer is hidden in "पहले मुर्गी आई या अंडा" puzzle. But, I want to ask them, at least tell answer of that puzzle itself. "Ek solution mila nahi, dusri tension bhi de di !!!"

After such intelligent question, I also wonder on some other things:-

2. "If there is no blue sky covering earth, how it will look?"
Many times, I try to think about it and ends with some mind-vomiting feeling. Toooooooo much imagination. You also try once.

More itchy questions, once they strike in mind.

-Rahul
"If I am not asking questions, it means, I am not able to understand your words at all."

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, yahan prabhu khud aaye hain tumhare questions ka answer dene!!

    First of all I want to appreciate you for these question, even second question is most interesting. Just now i think "how earth look without blue sky?". Ye question kisi brilliant dimag se aa sakta tha!!

    ReplyDelete