Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I hate about myself ?

Post that I don't want to write publicly, but blog is all about "Being Yourself" - either good or bad its you. Is liye likh diya hai.

Others can add much more here than me. But, few things I also hate about me and want to change are as:-
  • Many times, I take my friends leg-pulling comments (better known as mauj lena) very seriously. Oh my God, it's too tough to accept the reality about ourself in public.
    Just to add, if I take your light-hearted comments seriously, don't mind, I think it's my problem. Be chilled and leave me alone for some-time. Most of times, free space helps a lot.
  • Want to learn so many things in life but without much efforts. I am always very eager to start new things with 200 % passion and energy, but slowly all energy fades away. 'Jack of all trades, master of none.'

One positive point here is, if someone knows his shortcomings, its relatively easy to overcome them as compared to unnoticed shortcomings. So, all your tough nail-biting comments are welcome.

Phir Milenge,
Rahul

"In a day when you don't come across any problems - You can be sure that you are travelling in the wong path."- Swami Vivekananda.

3 comments:

  1. Dear, I have something more.......

    Tu suru se hi meri nakal karta aaya hain. Jo kapde main loon, vo hi tu kharidta hain. Jo kaam main karoon vahi tu bhi karta hain. Jis college me, main pada usi main tu bhi aagaya aur itna hi nahi meri hi clas smain aagaya. College time par Jo bhi activity maine ki usme bhi tune meri nakal ki. Yahn tak ki mere university roll number(16<>61) ki bhi tune poori nakal ki. Chal itna sab main to sah liya, aakhir dost jo hoon and ye teri aaj ki nahi bahut purani aadat hain.
    Anyone can Imagine, Jis date ko main is dunia main pehla kadam rakha(21st), sala usi date ko ye bhi aa gaya meri nakal karne! Abhi tak agra main rah kar nakal karta tha, ab bangalore main bhi piche pad gaya hain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again something more...

    As you say, you will start any work with 200 % passion and energy, but slowly all energy fades away. If someone also working with him, and that fallow reached to some milestone. Even that condition you will not re-start working, instead of it you are trying to fool other by telling him pity excuses(any one can laugh on that excuses).

    So my dear friend, If someone is fighting with you, then at least please morally support him. Whatever he gain, you also have same!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. with all these, one positive things about you!!

    Whatever or whenever you start any task(with me or alone), I noticed you tried more than expectation and fight till end. Even you didn't know much about that task, you put your all life at one side and this task on otherside.
    I really appreciate this spirit. SPIRIT that was the first time when I taste spirit. It was just the begining!!
    Please Keep it up on!!
    This world is waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete